Anyway, here goes:
1) Spring seems to have finally arrived...despite the potential sleet coming in a few hours and the wind that's eerily howling through the museum windows right now.
2) I have a great job where I'm surprised and enlightened each day.
3) I have awesome friends who, despite warning me all along about things I was too stubborn to listen to, are there when things go wrong.
4) I had my first day off in over a MONTH on Tuesday...I slept until 11, did laundry, and enjoyed life...it was glorious.
5) I got to spend last night dancing with my friends and having a great St. Patrick's Day.
6) I get to close the museum in 7 minutes and go home for Project Runway with the ladies.
7) Brooke's bringing me something delicious for dinner later from House of Wong.
8) My apartment is relatively clean since I went on an it's-nice-outside-so-I'll-open-all-the-windows-and-clean binge the other night...it always feels good to go home to a clean place.
9) Lots of exciting things this weekend -- if I can stay awake for them all!
10) Good books I've been reading lately...school made it hard to choose what I wanted to read so I'm excited to be taking advantage of both my freedom and my long bus rides to work everyday!
alright...not the most interesting post, but I promise they'll get better...!