Monday, April 12, 2010

trying a new layout...it messed with the paragraphs a little bit but we'll give it a shot. i was sick of the polka dots.

busy weekend. i'm tired and meant to go to bed a half hour ago.

time keeps flying by and i'm not sure what to make of it. mostly i just try to focus on the positives-like the fact that i'm grateful it's my 'weekend' now, that i get
to spend a potentially stormy/rainy day [tomorrow] at home doing whatever i please [sleeping], and that summer is right around the corner...hallelujah!

listening to my favorite 18+minute song and considering it my lullaby...give me good dreams, cat power and m. ward. please and thankyou.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look! you need to help me with mine because i can't stand it! PLEASE HELP OH WISE DESIGNER!

    ReplyDelete